About the community
New! Courtyard Estates is pleased to announce the addition of Senior Dining at the Bondurant Cafe'. Click here to see the menu.
Courtyard Estates assisted living community located near Des Moines Iowa, is pleased to announce the addition of our Memory Care services. Providing quality and dignified personal care for people with Alzheimer's and dementia.
Courtyard Estates assisted living community at Hawthorne Crossing in Bondurant, Iowa is a 40-apartment community offering seven different floor plans (each unit features a private kitchen/kitchenette and bath):
- One bedroom (465 sq ft)
- One bedroom deluxe (550 sq ft)
- One bedroom with den (587-596 sq ft)
- One bedroom couples with kitchenette (709-780 sq ft)
- One bedroom couples with full kitchen (739-781 sq ft)
- Two bedroom with one bath (698 sq ft)
- Two bedroom Suite with two baths (762 sq ft)
Courtyard Estates at Hawthorne Crossing is located at 601 Hawthorne Crossing Dr. SE Bondurant, Iowa. We are approximately 3 miles north of I-80, right off of Highway 65 North on the eastern edge of Bondurant.
Call 515-957-8399 for further driving directions today!
View Larger Map
Courtyard Estates residents are headed to Jester Park Horse Wagon Ride on such a beautiful fall day! We had our full shuttle bus and van full of residents and family. What a great outing!
- Restaurant style dining for all meals
- 24-hour kitchen
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly laundry services (no limit)
- All utilities paid with rent, including basic cable TV and wireless internet
- 24-hour on-site staff
- 2 Registered Nurses available at all times
- Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Access to large common areas- including a beautiful activity area and media center
- Scheduled transportation
- Wellness and activity programs (5-7 daily)
- Monthly vital signs
- Pet friendly
- Complimentary suite for visitors
- A rural setting
- One levelno stairs or elevators
- Massage Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Live 2B Healthy Senior Fitness Program
- Beautiful walk out courtyard with patio furniture
- Private Dining Room for family and friends
- Group outings
- Weekly Shopping Trips
- Community involvement
Pictures of our Community
Click on images for larger view
Jesse, a Koren War Veteran, had his picture taken in front of the memorial. Jesse was honored with a trip to Washington D.C. on the Honor Flight. Thank you for your service Jesse.